This list was last updated in 2001. It does not include states visited during the world trip.
Family Trip for one month to Denali National Forest to visit the grandparents. (1988)
- Spent a summer in Kodiak and surrounding areas while working aboard a 5 man fishing vessel for salmon season. (1995)
Two trips to visit relatives out in Colorado. Once to Pueblo, once to Denver
Spent a weekend at a bed and breakfast with my great friend Julie. Hit the wineries, the flea markets, and the pool halls.
Went down for a little over a week to Panama City for spring break (1996)
- Went to South Beach Miami for new years celebration (1997/98)
- Went to Coral Gables to buy a car and drive it back (1999)
- Christmas with the family and cousins in Orlando (2000)
- New Years in Miami, followed by a trip to Tampa (2001)
- Business trip to Orlando for one week (2001)
- Drove down to Panama City for the Ironman (2001)
Went down to New Orleans 2 years in a row for Mardi Gras (1997 and 1998)
- Mardi Gras, once again (2000)
Multiple trips over the border to visit/travel while in school in western PA. Mostly to Cleveland and Youngstown
One weekend trip to Chicago. Yes, I went to see a taping of the Springer show. (1998)
There probably arenít too many places in this state that I havenít been. My entire extended family lives in this state. Green Bay, Sheboygan, Milwaukee, Lena, and everywhere in between. I canít even begin to count the number of times that Iíve been there.
- Flew to Milwaukee and drove to Green Bay for my grandfathers 82nd birthday. (Feb 2000)
Week spent on Kiawah Island, and some nights spent in Charleston (1996)
- Flew to Myrtle Beach for the weekend to visit a friend. (2001)
Week spent in Emerald Isle, OBX (1998)
- Spent an extended weekend at a large beach house we rented in Nags Head for a friends wedding. (2001)
Few days spent in and around Nashville for a work conference (1997)
Spent a week in Austin/San Antonio area for a work conference (2001)
Few trips to WVU during college (1995)
- One rafting trip with work (1998)
- One canoe trip with friends (1999)
- Rented a large lake house for a weekend for a bachelor party. (2001)
Multiple trips to Long Island (1993-1996)
- Dated a girl in NYC - made about 30 weekend trips there (1997-1998)
- Few trips to NYC to go to movie premiers with my great friend Julie, at one of which I caught Marisa Tomei as she was falling over. Although the relationship between Marisa and I only lasted 4 seconds, I know she misses me. (1999)
- More random trips to NYC to visit friends in East Village, Upper East Side, and the Bronx. (2000, 2001)
Well, itís next door to where I lived in Virginia, I canít even count all the times Iíve been there. (1996-1999)
Lived there from 1987 Ė 1996. Lived on both sides of the state and saw just about every single town in between. In fact, on one trip home from school, a friend and I tried to see if we could make the drive (normally 6 hours by highway) all the way without hitting anything but backroads. After 12 hours in to our trip, we were only half way. We had to give in and take interstates.
Been to several of the exits. :-)
- Stayed in Wildwood a few times. Interesting.
- Stayed in Ocean City a few times.
Went up one year to visit the grandparents. Climbed Mt Washington with my dad, and did a lot of relaxing. (1985?)
Stayed in Seattle for 2 weeks while on my way to Kodiak Alaska. Went up to Orca Island and traveled the state in a VW bus for a couple days. (1995)
Lived there for a few years in Kailua on the island of Oahu (1971 Ė 1982)
Well, itís next door to Virginia, I canít even count all the times Iíve been there. (1996-1999)
Lived there for a year in West Bloomfield, just outside of Detroit. (1985) Been back a few times (1989, 1998).